Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here are some videos from our Christmas Concert last week:



Truman decided one day that he wanted to play the piano, he never had a lesson. He just sits down and plays what he hears.



Tally's first piano recital, he did very well.




Chlöe's version of "O Christmas Tree"



This was really cool, Rose learned "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" because it is my favorite Christmas Song. I didn't know she was planning to do this at all, she was very sneaky. That was really a great Christmas present

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Gigga what!! I didn't know how musically talented ya'll were! That's awesome. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a nice Christmas concert.

Dancewear By Heather said...

Rose, it was fun to see your Christmas surprise in action!

Louise said...

Hi Rose, Tyler, Chloe, Talmage, Truman, & Tennyson:

What a delightful surprise in seeing your recent blog! You guys look fantastic, & so cute. When I saw you children playing the piano, my heart just melted. I really miss all of you. Rose & Tyler, you are doing a fantastic job in raising your beautiful family!

Love,

Mom & (Grandma)